Clementi CLEMY Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Portable & compact design
- Direct cooking wood fired oven
- Support legs with two wheels that can be disassembled
- Large open mouth for easy use
- Suitable for cooking pizza but also meat, vegetables, bread or cakes
Perfect for the small family or couple, especially for a smaller garden or as an exquisite addition to an existing BBQ or outdoor kitchen area, the CLEMY Pizza Oven will give you delicious pizzas as fast as larger pizza ovens right at your home.
Coupled with the thick layers of rock wool insulation surrounding the top of the oven, heat will be retained for long hours. Its unique direct air system allows the flames to better follow the curve of the roof, giving you additional wood economy and great heat efficiency across the whole oven.
The log holder, sitting to the left where the direct air feed is, can be easily moved with the included rake, making after cooking clean up much easier. The built in thermometer gives you accurate indication, so you know when the oven is up to temperature and ready to cook!
- Wood Fired
- Refractory tiled cooking floor
- Two wheels and retractable trolley handles make for easy oven positioning
- Scratch resistant powder coated steel frame
- Double handled stainless steel oven door included
- Reach temperatures up to 400°C in 15 - 20 minutes and stays hot for longer than rival ovens
- Cooking chamber: 19.7 x 27.55 Inches
|Cooking Chamber Dimensions(LD)||50 x 70 cm / 19.7 x 27.55 inches|
|Maximum Cooking Temperature||400°C|
|Weight||99.8 kg / 220 lbs|