Baxter OV310E Electric Mini Rotating Rack Oven - 208V, 3 Phase
- Rotating interior rack, not widely found in ovens of this type, provides an even bake without manual pan rotation.
- A patented, self-contained steam system has quick recovery and high-volume production.
- Versatile design technology for breads, pastries, cookies, meats, casseroles and more.
- Large dual-pane viewing windows
- Removable interior rack for easy cleaning
- 8-pan capacity
- 208V / 60 Hz / 3 Phase
Bake in it. Roast in it. Rethermalize in it. The Baxter Mini Rotating Rack Oven does everything a full-size model does, except take up more space.
This oven is all about versatility. The ability to handle a wide range of products in a small footprint makes it easier to try new products and respond to changing tastes.
The mini rotating rack oven is also one of few at this size with a rotating interior rack for an even bake, for everything from breads and pastries to meats and casseroles. Now that’s making a big impact.
Dependable and consistent operation - strong, reliable, ready to work.
Every oven is constructed from durable stainless steel, and the front frame and final oven are welded in a fixture to ensure quality, accuracy and repeatability. Each oven stands up to day-to-day use with independent doors hung on two heavy-duty hinges to prevent sagging, with door-sensing magnets to ensure proper closure.
Our ovens are built to reduce the amount of energy you use in your cooking and baking.
The thermal mass of our steam system acts as a heat reservoir to prevent heat loss when doors are opened and to ensure faster heat recovery. In-shot burners in the gas models feature a quick start-up and recovery, and as an added bonus, they operate quietly, too.
|Pan Capacity||8 pans|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 inch|