Alto-Shaam XL-400 27.5" Hi-Speed Touch-Screen Digital Graphic Cook Oven
The XL-400 is a hi-speed cook oven with an internal catalytic converter, forced impingement convection and dual magnetron microwave technology. Heavy-duty, solid stainless steel construction and insulated cooking chamber. Touchscreen control with graphical display operates in English, French, and Spanish - stores up to 100 recipes, can be organized in groups or marked as favorites. Time control key has a maximum of 9 minutes and 59 seconds. Baking temperature has a maximum of 536°F (280°C). Variable fan speed can be adjusted from 10% to 100% in increments of 10%. Microwave power can be adjusted from 0% - 100%. Oven includes a metal wire shelf, large metal peel, and 4" (102mm) adjustable legs.
- Combines proven microwave and forced air impingement technologies to cook up to 10X faster than a conventional oven.
- Convection heat is forced through a specially designed impingement plate with strategically placed holes, causing the air to spin and focus the heat.
- Fully programmable touchscreen can store up to 100 programs for simple menu selection and consistent food quality.
- Compact space-saving design allows units to be placed over or under a counter, or double stacked.
- Built-in catalytic converter removes smoke, odor and grease laden vapor - eliminating the need for an expensive exhaust hood.
- Perfect for preparing individual á la carte servings.
- Ideally suited for a limited service menu featuring quick service and convenience items.
- Front accessible USB port provides easy control updating and menu recipe program management
|Capacity||14 inches Diameter Round Pizza|
|Control System||Touch Screen|
|Display Type||Digital Graphic Display|
|Cook Time||9 minutes and 59 seconds|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Maximum Temperature||536°F / 280°C|
|Product Type||Convection Oven|