Alfa Stone Large Gas Pizza Oven - FXSTONE-L
- Direct heat cooking
- Ready to bake in just 15 minutes
- Dual fuel
- Temperatures range from 0 to 500°C (32°-932°F)
- Can cook up to 4 pizzas at once
Designed and made in Italy as a result of more than 40 years’ experience in direct heat cooking, the Stone Oven line is a range of large-sized gas-burning ovens that will allow you to cook up to 4 pizzas at a time.
Alfa Forni are synonymous with first-rateness and reliability. If you have a big family or you like throwing pizza parties at your home, with the Stone Oven you will make quite an impression: pizzas, meat and veg, this high-performing oven can do anything!
The stainless-steel dome speeds up heating times like no other gas-fired oven on the market; it’s ready to bake in just 15 minutes! Its semi-professional cooking chamber and its capacity help you deal with up to 20 people and feed all the guests in no time.
- The products of Stone Oven line reach high temperatures with a very low consumption.
- Just 15 minutes to sink your teeth into a fragrant pizza!
- The pyrometer 0°-500°C (32°-932°F) measures the average temperature of the cooking chamber.
- Check food as it cooks through the large glass door.
- Easy to install! Just connect to the gas supply and let the fun begin!
- The oven floor is totally produced in-house as a result of over 40 years of experience.
- Made in Italy with 8 cm thick insulation.
- An out-and-out 140 Kg gas stove to cook in your garden!
- The stainless-steel front is folded and handcrafted by our skilled workers.
|Height (With Chimney)||59.4 inches|
|Chimney Diameter||27.7 inches|
|Cooking Floor||31.5 x 23.6 inches|
|Heating Time||15 - 20 Minutes|
|Recommended Fuel||Wood / Liquid Propane or Natural Gas|
|Floor Oven Area||5.16 Cu. ft|
|Product Type||Pizza Oven|