Zwilling J. A. Henckels Miyabi 600D 7" Rocking Santoku Knife - 34317-181
MIYABI 600D ROCKING SANTOKU 7" / 180 mm, GRANTON EDGE, MORIMOTO EDITION
The Santoku knife is the all-rounder for Asian cuisine used in preparing fish, meat or vegetables. Where the Chef's knife has a curved blade and a high tip, the Santoku blade is much straighter with a low tip. Versions of this knife are manufactured with either a standard-edged blade or a hollow ground edge, also known as a granton edge. The purpose of the granton style blade is to assist with keeping particles from sticking to the knife edge as it cuts, as well as to reduce friction for an easier and faster chopping motion.
- Size: 7" / 180 mm
- CMV60 super steel core
- CRYODUR® vacuum tempered blades
- Honbazuke honing process ensures long-lasting cutting performance
- 64 layers of stainless steel (32 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal exquisite Damask-style waves
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Western style triple-riveted handle
- Half bolster, fully exposed tang
- Made in Seki, Japan
This item is not stocked. Please be advised that it could take up to a week to process and ship. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you require an item by a certain date.