True TUC-60-HC 60" 2-Door Undercounter Refrigerator
TUC-60-HC is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Oversized, environmentally friendly (134A) forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. Top shelves are 271/2"W x 16"D (699 mm x 407 mm), bottom shelves are 27 1/2"W x 13 3/4"D (699 mm x 350 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Stainless steel exterior with clear aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|