Ooni Koda 12" Gas-Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven UU-P06A00
- Made of high quality carbon steel
- Heats to 932°F / 500°C
- Cooks pizza in just 60 seconds
- No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial
- Great for outdoor pizza cooking
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
Ready right out of the box, the super compact Ooni Koda is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Bring your pizza game to any outdoor party thanks to Ooni Koda’s award-winning, portable design, crafted for ultimate speed, convenience and ease of use. Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 932°F (500°C). Use the heat control dial to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
“[It’s] proven to be the easiest backyard pizza oven that I’ve tried so far… if you've ever been intimidated by the idea of making pizza, the Koda is one of the most convenient and affordable ways to do it.” – WIRED
- FAST: Heats to 932°F (500°C) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
- EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
- COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on.
- Ooni Koda gas-powered pizza oven
- Stone baking board
- Ooni Koda Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Propane tank gas regulator and hose
|Cooking Surface||12 Inches|
|Heat Source||Propane Gas|
|Display Type||Dial Display|
|Temperature||932°F / 500°C|
|Product Type||Pizza Oven|
This is a great unit that is ready to go within 10 minutes of unboxing! The extra room from the 12 inch model is really helpful as I'll definitely be making larger pizzas shortly. It heats up in to temperature in about 30 minutes on a summer day, a bit slower if it is windy.
Great oven, but very easy to burn pizza. I recommend lowering the burner to medium, rather than keep it on high as in Ooni instructions. Pizza turned out great on first attempt. I made 6 pizzas, but burned 3 a little. I need some practice, but I highly recommend this oven. The pizzas are authentic Neapolitan!
Great results! Need to some adjustments before and while cooking pizza but it's fun to learn the Ooni Koda 12. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Easy and great tasting pizza
The oven works excellently. Very hot so you need to keep moving the pizza or one edge will singe but produces pizza like a wood fired restaurant oven.