Frymaster MJ35 Gas Fryer
Please visit the newest version of this product, the MJ140. It has all the features of the older version but with a new and improved Eco-friendly Hydrocarbon refrigeration system.
The MJ35 gas fryers are unsurpassed in their versatility, controlled performance and low maintenance needs. The MJ35 fryers offer options that accommodate a wide range of frying needs -- everything from French fries, pre-breaded products to specialty foods.
The Master Jet burner system distributes heat evenly around the frypot, generating a large heat-transfer area for efficient exchange and quick recovery. They have earned a legendary reputation for durability and reliability. The MJ burners require no burner cleaning or air shutter adjustment. The reliable centerline fast-action temperature probe assures accurate temperatures for efficient heat-up, cooking and recovery.
The large cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine frypot cleaning. The standard front flush feature deflects oil out from the back of the frypot, moving sediment to the front drain valve for easy and thorough removal.
The optional spreader can include a heat lamp and holding station. The holding station can use either cafeteria-style or scoop-type pan. The heat lamp and pans are integrated into the cabinet, making a complete warming station.
*Liter conversions are for solid shortening @ 70°F
- Baskets: Two twin
- Burners: Master Jet burner ensures even heat distribution
- Capacity: 40-lb. (20-liter) oil capacity
- Cold Zone: Deep cold zone with 1-1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve for full frypots; 1" IPS ball-type drain valve for split frypots
- Construction: Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet
- Controls: Millivolt control system -- requires no electrical hookup
- Design: Open-pot design is easy to clean.
- Frying Area: 12" x 15" x 4-1/4" (30.5 x 38.1 x 10.8 cm)
- Gas Connection: 3/4" (1.9 cm) NPT gas connection
- Input: 110,000 Btu/hr. (27,700 kcal) (32.2 kw)
- Legs & Casters: 6" steel leg with 1" adjustment and casters.
- Temperature Probe: Reliable, centerline, fast-action temperature probe