CDN 9” Solar Thermometer - DTS392
- Solar powered thermometer
- No battery required, shake to turn on
- Auto-off after 1 minute
- 4.75” stem with 2.5 mm reduced tip
- Water resistance and shatterproof design
- Includes sheath cover with pocket clip
- Temperature guide on sheath
- Temperatures range from -49 to 392°F / -45 to 200°C
Being economical, effective, and environment-friendly with this CDN 9" Solar Thermometer.
Run by solar energy, this thermometer helps you to save time and money by eliminating the need for buying batteries. It has auto-off function that automatically shut off after 1 minute of non-use. Meanwhile, you can easily shake to turn it on anytime you need.
It delivers highly accurate readings, and can provide up to 20 minutes with 30 minutes of powering in indirect sunlight, or 10 minutes if charged under room light. Temperature measurements range from -49 to 392 degree Fahrenheit (-45 to 200 degree Celsius).
It includes a protective sheath with pocket slip and a temperature guide on the sheath. With its water resistance and shatterproof design, this thermometer is a great option for any types of cooking tasks.
|Temperature Range||-49 - 392°F / -45 - 200°C|
|Product Type||Solar Thermometer|