Nella Cutlery is currently seeking a service/gas technician to Join our growing team. Our service technicians are responsible for displaying great customer service and representing our company in a professional manner. This person will be responsible for working in the shop as well as in the field installing, diagnosing and repairing various kitchen appliances. Certification to work on gas appliances is a must.
- G2 Gas Certification
- Demonstrate a high level of mechanical aptitude
- Possess extremely good organizational, time management, problem solving and communication skills
- Extremely dependable and flexible
- Available to work overtime and various weekends (some overnight required)
- Must be able to lift 50Lbs
- Clean drivers abstract
- Maintain a positive attitude with a customer first approach
- Exhibit personal pride in appearance and conduct
Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, reliable and expert service to every customer. Complete service calls on a daily basis and provide follow up service when needed. Work in a safe and responsible manner to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused material. Detailed completion of all necessary paperwork including work orders, service orders and customer required documents.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Having trouble applying? Just email us directly at email@example.com