- Electronic controls allow for automatic and manual dispensing capabilities
- Produces up to 120 cups per hour
- One brew group independently heated to provide optimal temperature to grounds
- Stainless steel construction provides a long-lasting design and attractive aesthetic
- Stainless steel steam spout and drip tray
- Hot water spout located beside group head
- Double scale pressure gauge
Exceed your customer’s expectations with an exceptional tasting espresso made perfectly with the Gaggia GD Compact 1 Group Espresso Machine.
Stylish and Powerful Espresso Machine
With its attractive look and compact size, this Gaggia GD Compact machine will add an elegant aesthetic to smaller sized cafés, bars, and restaurants, without compromising on the quality and flavour of the espresso served.
This professional one group espresso machine features a 4.9 litre copper boiler with an independent heat exchanger and can produce enough hot water for 120 cups (150ml size) per hour. The espresso machine itself is constructed out of stainless steel to ensure a long-lasting design. The group head is made of a heavy-duty chrome plated brass, which is independently heated to provide the espresso grounds with an ideal environment while brewing.
The GD Compact features four pre-programmed and one manual coffee button giving you the convenience of selecting exactly how much espresso to dispense or the versatility of dispensing it manually yourself.
The machine also has a hot water spout located beside the group head that makes multitasking simple and allows your barista to easily prepare hot chocolate, tea, or American coffee for customers.
|Model||GD 1 COMPACT|
|Width||16.53 inches (420 mm)|
|Depth||21.25 inches (540 mm)|
|Height||20.86 inches (530 mm)|
|Output (150 ml cups)||120 cups per hour|
|Tank Capacity||4.9 L|
|Electric Cup Warmer||No|